Pet emergencies are unfortunate situations which can happen at any time. At Sage Hill Veterinary Hospital, we are fully trained and equipped to take care of veterinary emergencies. Following animal emergencies require immediate veterinary consultation and care:
- Bleeding from nose, mouth, rectum, coughing up blood
- Heavy bleeding or any bleeding that does not stop within 5 minutes
- Inability to urinating or blood in the urine
- Injuries on your pet’s face and eyes
- Choking, difficulty in breathing,
- Heat stress or heat stroke and severe vomiting and diarrhea.
- Refusal to drink for 24 hours
- Your pet swallows or eats something poisonous
- Fractured bones, unable to walk
- Loss of consciousness
- Major trauma due to an accident
Sage Hill Hospital is open extended hours 7 days a week. Call us and we will take care of your furry friend.